WWE is now selling NFTs and they aren’t cheap at all. If you’d like to take a look at these NFTs then you can find more info here.
They currently have two items up for auction, and they have some bidders with deep pockets. One auction is currently at $10,000 and the other is at $100,000.
These auctions are themed around the legendary Undertaker. One video shows Taker tossing Mankind off the Hell in a Cell. The other is one of The Deadman’s iconic entrances.
The top bidder for the auction that is currently sitting at $10,000 will receive:
- A one-of-a-kind NFT featuring The Undertaker.
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience for two with front row seats at a Monday Night Raw or Friday Night SmackDown of their choice in 2021 or 2022;
- A personalized video message from The Undertaker; and
- A signed Undertaker Legacy Championship Title.
The top bidder for the auction that is currently at $100,000 will receive:
- A one-of-a-kind NFT featuring The Undertaker;
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience for two at WrestleMania 38 in 2022 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, TX or WrestleMania 39 in 2023 at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, CA, including two front row tickets, unprecedented VIP access and hotel accommodations;
- A personalized video message from The Undertaker.
- An original urn used by The Undertaker, straight out of the WWE Vault. The urn will be presented to the highest bidder in a case signed by The Undertaker; and
- A personalized WWE Championship Title Belt with the winner’s name engraved on the side plates.
We will have to see how many NFTs WWE decides to put on the auction block, but this first venture into the new space is certainly paying off for them in a big way.